This is the ultimate hassle-free Everland Package which includes one day pass to Everland and a round-trip shuttle bus ride from Seoul/Suwon.
Everland Mobile Ticket: Save money & time!
1. A simple QR code will be sent to your e-mail instantly. No need to print out.
2. Just show your QR code at the entrance and you’ll be right in.
|Included||Not Included |
|- Admission to Everland & Hoam Art Museum|
- Unlimited access to attractions in all 4 zones (American Adventure, European Adventure, Magic Land and Zoo Topia including Lost Valley)
|- Coin-operated facilities|
- Animal Riding at Zoo Topia
- Special exhibitions
- Safari World special tour (6-seater vehicle)
- Q Pass
*For FOREIGNERS only.
**Buy Everland Q-Pass (Express Pass)
for Amazon Express, T Express, Safari World, Lost Valley or Panda World.
*In case you buy the ticket more than 1 week ahead, it will be sent 1 week before your visit.
Everland Shuttle Bus Schedule & Pick-up Location
Northern Seoul (Gangbuk) Line
Southern Seoul (Gangnam)/Suwon Line
|Northern Seoul → Everland (1~1.5 hours)|
|9:05am||Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4|
(Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang, Airport Railroad)
|9:40am||Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2|
|9:50am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
(Line 2, 4, 5) Exit 11
|Everland → Northern Seoul (1~1.5 hours)|
|Option 1) Evening Bus|
|6:30pm||Depart from Everland Parking Area No. 5|
To Hongik University Station, Myeongdong Station and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
|Option 2) Night Bus|
|8:30pm|| Depart from Everland Parking Area No. 5|
To Myeongdong Station and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
|Southern Seoul/Suwon → Everland (40~50 mins)|
|9:25am||Depart from Sinnonhyeon Station (Line 9) Exit 6|
|9:30am||Depart from Gangnam Station (Line 2, Shinbundang) Exit 6|
|9:30am||Depart from Suwon Station (Line 1, Bundang) Exit 6|
|Everland → Southern Seoul/Suwon (40~50 mins)|
|7:00pm||Depart from Everland Parking Area No. 5|
Winter at Everland is even more exciting with the Snow Buster! Choose your favorite sled and enjoy the ride.
- Munch Kid’s sled (Dec 15~)
- Jungfrau Sled for both kids and adults (will be open during December)
- Eiger Sled: the first 4-seat sled in Korea (will be open during December)
- Easy and safe: sled lift and non-slip mats are installed