|Vehicle Option||Price |
Seoul ↔ Everland
|$164.7 USD per van (1~4pax)|
|$211.8 USD per van (~10pax)|
Seoul → Everland
Everland → Seoul
|$82.4 USD per van (1~4pax)|
|$105.9 USD per van (~10pax)|
|Everland 1 Day Pass||Price|
|Jan ~ Mar, 2018||$30 USD per person|
|Apr ~ May, 2018||$42 USD per person|
*Children under 3 years old are FREE OF CHARGE (please present a valid ID upon entering).
Everland Mobile Ticket: Save money & time!
1. A simple QR code will be sent to your e-mail instantly. No need to print out.
2. Just show your QR code at the entrance and you’ll be right in.
|Included||Not Included |
|- Admission to Everland & Hoam Art Museum|
- Unlimited access to attractions in all 4 zones (American Adventure, European Adventure, Magic Land and Zoo Topia including Lost Valley)
|- Coin-operated facilities|
- Animal Riding at Zoo Topia
- Special exhibitions
- Safari World special tour (6-seater vehicle)
- Q Pass
*For FOREIGNERS only.
*Buy Everland Q-Pass (Express Pass)
for Amazon Express, T Express, Safari World, Lost Valley or Panda World.
*In case you buy the ticket more than 1 week ahead, it will be sent 1 week before your visit.
[About Everland Theme Park]
Everland Theme Park is the biggest theme park in Korea which offers over 40 rides and attractions such as T-Express wooden roller coaster, Safari World, Thunder Falls, Lost Valley, Panda World and more. Everland is also known for its seasonal festivals including Tulip Festival and Rose Festival in spring and Romantic Illumination Festival in winter.
*The opening hours vary depending on the season. For the exact entertainment schedule & opening hours, click here