Morning Tour (09:00~12:30)
Hotel→Blue House (pass by)→Changing of the Guard ceremony→Gyeongbokgung Palace (Deoksugung Palace on Tuesdays)→National Folk Museum (History Museum on Tuesdays)→Jogyesa Buddhist Temple→Ginseng Center→Drop off at City Hall
Afternoon Tour (13:00~17:30)
Hotel→Changdeok Palace(Hanok Village on Mondays)→Insadong Antique Shop Alley→Amethyst Factory→Namdaemun Market→Hotel
Full Day Tour (09:00~17:30)
Hotel→Blue House (pass by)→Changing of the Guard ceremony→Gyeongbokgung Palace (Deoksugung Palace on Tuesdays)→National Folk Museum (History Museum on Tuesdays)→Jogyesa Buddhist Temple→Ginseng Center→Lunch→Changdeok Palace (Hanok Village on Mondays)→Insadong Antique Shop Alley→Amethyst Factory→Namdaemun Market→Hotel
What is included
- Admission fees
- Transportation (including pick up and drop off at designated sites)
- Guided tour by English-speaking expert
- Lunch (for full day tour ONLY)
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you. Also, a voucher with the exact pickup location and time will be sent to you in a separate email.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. Please type in which hotel you want to get picked up from on the booking page.
2. Pick-up time can be delayed due to traffic condition.
3. A child under 36 months old is free of charge. Please bring the child's ID to verify the age.
If you cancel 1 day before the tour date, non-refundable.
Book 2 days in advance.
- - Admission fees
- - Transportation (including pickup and dropoff at designated sites)
- - Guided tour by English-speaking expert
- - Lunch (for full day tour ONLY)
You might also like
Seoul by Foot: Walking Tour in Deoksugung Palace & Jeongdong - Outdoor Library of Modern Korean History
Whoo Spa (formerly O HUI Spa) Beauty Care Package
your own private group trips?