1. No one younger than 19 years old will be admitted to the event. If you are under the age of 19, you will not be able to attend the festival nor receive a refund on the day.
2. The confirmation email and valid photo ID are required to pick up wristbands. All participants must bring valid ID (passport or foreign registration card) for age verification.
3. There will be water guns sold at the venue but you may also bring your own water gun.
4. Re-entry is not allowed.
5. Once the entry is closed, you cannot receive the wristband. Please be on time.
6. Lost, stolen, or damaged wristbands cannot be reissued. The event organizers, supporters, and partners will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets and wristbands. No replacements will be issued.
7. Reselling or transferring of tickets is prohibited. [Rules & Regulations]
1. Should there be reports or complaints from the audience of any physical or non-physical advances that cause discomfort, you will be escorted out of the venue immediately without further warnings.
2. You must not use any liquid other than water for your water gun. If you do, your water gun will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the festival without a refund.
3. Sharp objects, including knife or scissors, as well as dangerous items, including fireworks and explosives, are strictly prohibited.
4. All kinds of food and beverages including a bottle of water are not allowed.
5. The use of professional cameras (DSLR level and above) is prohibited at the festival. All forms of photo shoot & video recording may be prohibited upon artists' request. Please be aware that taking photos and videos of artists during their performance is related to copyright and right of likeness and may lead to legal action.
6. The floor may be slippery due to special water effects. Therefore, we recommend you to avoid wearing flip-flops or heels as they may lead to accidents. Instead, please wear sandals with straps or shoes that can protect your feet.
7. Beach wear and rash guard are recommended for your outfit. Please avoid wearing inappropriate clothing that may cause discomfort to others.
8. Please be careful with all of your belongings. The organizer, the venue, and the artists are not responsible for any accidents or lost of personal belongings in and outside of the venue.
9. Smoking is allowed at designated areas only.
10. In case of emergency during the festival, please let the staff know immediately.
11. Elderly, pregnant women, and anyone under special health conditions are not recommended to attend the concert. The event organizers & booking platforms are not responsible for any accidents caused by personal health issues.
12. Please refer to the following link for FAQs (click here