[Ticket pick up]
1. Please pick up your ticket at the ticket booth on the day. Ticket booth opening time is from 12pm (noon) to 20 minutes after the concert starts.
2. The final confirmation email from Trazy and a valid photo ID are required to pick up the tickets. All participants must bring a valid ID (passport or foreign registration card) for verification. If you fail to present a valid photo ID or an ID that does not have necessary information for verification, you will not receive your ticket and no refund will be issued.
3. If someone else has booked a ticket for you, you will need to bring their photo ID (or a scanned copy of it) and the voucher from Trazy to pick up the ticket.
4. Lost, stolen, or damaged tickets cannot be reissued. The event organizers, affiliates, and agencies will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets.
1. Admission to Standing/Seating Zone starts from 4:00pm, in an order of the admission number on your ticket. You'll receive a wristband after the ticket check, but please keep the ticket as well in case your admission number is needed afterwards. Your admission number is not the assigned seat number.
2. Only those with the appropriate tickets are allowed to enter the venue.
3. Please note that admission might be restricted after the concert starts to not disturb audiences and performers.
[Rules and regulations]
1. Any types of recording, such as photography, videos, sound recording, or live streaming, with technical equipment or device such as DSLR, are considered as an infringement of copyright, and are strictly prohibited during the show. If caught, any of the recordings will be deleted on site and the person can be removed from the venue without any refund.
2. Only PET water bottle with a lid is allowed to bring inside the venue.
3. Prohibited items:
- Items that may be a threat to others (weapons, firecrackers, flagpoles, etc.)
- Cans, glass bottle, plastic cups, etc. (all except PET water bottle)
- Laser / laser pen
4. Pets are not allowed to the venue.
5. Reselling or transferring of tickets is strictly prohibited. The event organizers, affiliates, and agencies are not responsible for any tickets bought from an unauthorized third party.