keep in mind
1. Please bring your valid ID for verification when you pick up your ticket at the ticket booth. If you’re non-Korean nationals, only passport or alien registration card is acceptable.
2. The ticket must be booked under the visitor’s name. If the name shown on the booking confirmation email is different from the name on the ID, you cannot enter the museum.
3. You must enter the museum at the designated entry time that you have selected upon booking. Please arrive at the ticket booth at least 10 minutes before the selected entry time.
4. Any refund or cancellation cannot be made on the day of visit.
5. You may take pictures using your cell phones but taking videos or use of professional cameras are not allowed. If you get caught due to the authorized photography/filming/voice recording, you must leave the venue and the camera or the recording device will be confiscated. Please note that some areas in the museum prohibit all forms of photography and video recording.
6. MCN Studio: the entry to the studio is prohibited once the “on-air” sign is on. You may enter the space before/after the broadcasting.
7. No outside food and drinks are allowed in the museum (except for plastic bottled-water).
8. The museum does not accept gifts, fan letters, or flowers for artists.
9. Please use public transportation considering the heavy traffic and limited number of parking spaces. If you are driving to the museum, the closest parking lots in COEX are section A & D in B2 floor.
10. Lost, stolen, or damaged tickets cannot be reissued. The museum will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets.
11. Reselling or transferring of tickets is prohibited. The museum is not responsible for any tickets bought from an unauthorized third party. Resale of tickets may be subject to Korean laws.