|7:20am||Depart from Hongik University Station|
(Line 2, Gyoengui Jungang Line, Airport railroad) Exit 4
|8:00am||Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2|
|8:10am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (Line 2, 4 & 5) Exit 10|
|10:00am||Arrive at Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort|
|~4:30pm||Enjoy skiing/snowboarding/snow sledding|
- Basic ski/snowboard lesson (10:30am~12:00pm)
|5:00pm||Depart from Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort to Seoul|
|6:10pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|6:20pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:50pm||Arrive at Hongik University Station|
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on local/agency conditions.
*On the way to the resort, the vehicle will stop by Nami Island for a brief time to drop off other tour groups.
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort at a glance!
About Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort:
|Location||Chuncheon, Gangwon province|
|Travel time from Seoul||1 hr 30 mins|
|Number of slopes||10|
|Number of ski lifts||6|
- Closest to Seoul among other ski resorts in Gangwon province
- Beginner level (2 slopes) Beginner-Intermediate level (1 slope) Intermediate level (5 slopes) Advanced level (2 slopes)
- Sledding slope for non-skiers and family-unit visitors
- Relatively quiet during weekdays, less waiting time for ski lifts