Tue / Thu / Sat
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Join the tour.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. A moderate amount of walking is included in the tour. It is best recommended that you wear appropriate shoes for walking.
2. On rainy days, please bring your own umbrella.
3. Partial refunds cannot be given for leaving the tour group before the tour ends.
4. No food or drinks are allowed inside Deoksugung Palace.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to reschedule your booking, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 1 day in advance by 3:00pm KST.
AvailabilityTue / Thu / Sat
In front of Deoksugung Palace ticket booth
- - English speaking tour guide
- - Entrance fee to Deoksugung Palace
- - Meals
You might also like
Templestay Korea: International Seon (Zen) Center
Boseong Green Tea Plantation & Naganeupseong Folk Village 1 Day Private Tour
your own private group trips?