Jan 14th, 15th
|7:30am||Meet the tour staff at Gwanghwamun Sation (Line 5) Exit 6|
Depart from Seoul (15~20 min. break on the way)
|11:30am||Arrive at the festival venue |
Enjoy Taebaek Snow Festival / Taebaek Snow trekking
|4:00pm||Depart for Seoul|
|8:00pm||Arrive at Gwanghwamun, Seoul|
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather/local/operator's conditions.
What is included
- Round-trip transportation (Chartered bus)
- Taebaek Snow Festival Admission
- English speaking staff
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. This package is for FOREIGNERS only. You must present your passport or alien registration card on the tour day to take the shuttle bus.
2. Children under 24 months are free of charge.
3. The same price applies for adults and children.
4. Please bring crampons or winter trekking shoes, gloves, snacks for snow trekking.
5 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
3~4 days before the reserved date: 70% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
Book 7 days in advance.
AvailabilityJan 14th, 15th
Gwanghwamun Station (Line 5)
- - Round-trip transportation
- - Admission to the festival
- - English speaking staff
- - Lunch
- - Personal expenses
You might also like
Seoul by Foot: Walking Tour in Deoksugung Palace & Jeongdong - Outdoor Library of Modern Korean History
1 Day Ski/Snowboard Tour: Yongpyong Ski Resort
your own private group trips?