Mon / Wed / Fri
|8:00am ~ 9:00am||Pick up from hotel or nearby pick up location in Seoul|
(20~30 minute break on the way to Seoraksan)
|11:30am~4:00pm||Seoraksan National Park |
*5 trail options are available.
|6:30pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station (Line 4)|
|7:00pm||Arrive at Hongik University Station |
(Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad)
*Please write the exact name and address of your hotel on the booking page. The exact pick up time and location will be sent to you in a separate email 3 days before the tour date.
*Gwongeumseong Fortress is reachable by cable car (additional fee applies). If the line is too long, you may not be able to visit Gwongeumseong Fortress.
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on local traffic/weather conditions.
|Adult (13 yrs~) $64 USD per person|
Child (3~12 yrs) $61 USD per person
|- Hotel pick up service (or nearby pick up location)|
- Round-trip transportation from/to Seoul
- Seoraksan National Park entrance fee
- English speaking tour staff
*Children under 36 months old are free of charge.
*The cable car fee is not included in the price.
1) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Gwongeumseong Fortress
- 3 km round-trip (2.4km by cable car + 0.6km on foot); 40 minutes without waiting time
- Cable car fee (optional)
Adult (14yrs~): 10,000 won (round-trip)
Child (3~13yrs): 6,000 won (round-trip)
*The cable car may not operate on days with harsh weather.
2) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Biseondae Rock (Easy~Moderate)
- 6km round-trip; 2.5 hours
3) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Towangseong Falls Observatory (Moderate~Intermediate)
- 5.6km round-trip; 3 hours
4) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Heundeulbawi Rock (Easy~Intermediate)
- 5.6km round-trip; 2 hours
5) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Ulsanbawi Rock (Easy~Advanced)
- 7.2km round-trip; 4 hours
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Join the tour.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to reschedule your booking, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 3 days in advance.
AvailabilityMon / Wed / Fri
At your hotel lobby
Nearby pick up location in Seoul
- - Hotel pick up service (or nearby pickup location)
- - Round-trip transportation
- - Seoraksan National Park entrance fee
- - English speaking tour staff
- - Meals
- - Other personal expenses
- - Cable car fee
You might also like
Tubester Boat Ride in Han River
Cheongkwanjang Spa G: Korean Red Ginseng Spa Treatments
your own private group trips?