1. The reservation number and valid photo ID are required to pick up wristbands.
2. Lost, stolen, or damaged wristbands cannot be reissued. The event organizers, supporters, and partners will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets and wristbands.
3. Reselling or transferring of tickets is prohibited. The event organizers are not responsible for any tickets bought from an unauthorized third party. Resale of tickets may be subject to Korean laws.
4. Please be careful with all of your belongings. Any accidents that may occur or any missing personal belongings in and outside of the venue will not be the organizer, the venue or the artists’ responsibility.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Pets are not allowed in the whole festival area.
2. Tents are only allowed in the authorized campsites, not in the festival area.
3. In the case of an emergency, please report to the nearest security guard or staff.
4. Please be considerate of other people around you. Any person with disruptive or violent behavior will be evicted from the festival venue without refund.
1. Flammable materials including candles, fireworks and insense, drugs or other dangerous items are prohibited at the venue. All participants must go through a security bag search. If any prohibited item is found inside the venue, the possessor will be removed from the venue without any refund. The item will not be returned to the possessor.
2. The use of professional cameras (DSLR level and above) is prohibited at the festival. Please be aware that taking photos and videos of artists during their performance is related to copyright and right of likeness and may lead to legal action.
3. The use of unauthorized remotely controlled devices (drone, RC car, RC boat etc) is not allowed for safety reasons.