There is no other place in South Korea where you can get this close to the border of North Korea and North Korean soldiers. In just one day, you will get a complete insight of the North and South relations through this exclusive tour.Why this tour?
▷Visit the main part of Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) and Joint Security Area (JSA) in 1 day
- JSA (including Panmunjom): the only area in DMZ where South and North Korean forces stand face-to-face
- The 3rd Tunnel: the most threatening tunnel North Korea had built to invade South Korea
- Dorasan Observatory: take in a view of North Korea
▷Get to know more about interesting Korean history with the tour guideRestrictions
1. If your nationality is one of the following countries, you cannot join this tour.
: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Pakistan, Sudan and Syria
2. Children under 11 years old are not allowed to join the tour.
3. Korean who holds a Korean passport cannot join this tour.
4. If you are an overseas resident who holds a Korean passport, please send us a copy of ‘Certificate of Overseas Koreans registration’ issued by Korean consulate at least 4 days before the tour date.Checklist for booking
1. All the participants must type in their passport information on the booking page. This is to make a list of visitors and submit it to the authorized office before visiting (mandatory).
2. If your nationality is one of the following countries, please send a copy of your passport
at least 4 days before the tour day.
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Myanmar, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Palestinian Authority, People’s Republic of China, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen.Precautions
Since JSA Panmunjom tour takes place at a spot where South and North Korea co-exist, the followings should be kept in mind.1. You must carry your PASSPORT on the day of the tour.
- Without it, you may not participate in this tour. The Korean army will check your ID and if you do not have your ID, you may be prohibited to enter DMZ. Even after sending the information for booking, you will be asked to show your actual passport before entering DMZ.2. Dress code: the followings are NOT allowed
- Sleeveless shirts, tank tops, T-shirts (must be collared shirts), leather pants or skirt, leather biker vest and leather riding chaps, short pants, worn or faded jeans, transparent clothes, tight fitting clothes (leggings or skinny jeans), military uniform style clothes, training wear
- Backless slippers, flip flops
3. Any equipment, microphones or flags belonging to the communist side in the mac conference room are not to be touched.
4. Do not speak with, make any gesture toward or in any way, approach or respond to personnel from the other side.