|1 Day Pass||$77 USD per person|
|2 Day Pass||$113 USD per person|
*For the 1 Day Pass, you can only use it for the day you have booked.
*1 person can purchase a maximum of 6 passes.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Enjoy the festival!
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy the festival!
Please keep in mind
1. The ticket booth and the main gate will be opened from 1:00pm
2. No one under the age of 19 will be admitted to the event. Those born before 1998 may attend this festival irrespective of date of birth. If you are under 19, you will not be able to attend the festival nor receive a refund on the day.
3. The reservation number and valid photo ID are required to pick up wristbands. All participants must bring valid ID (passport or foreign registration card) for age verification.
4. Lost, stolen, or damaged wristbands cannot be reissued. The event organizers, supporters, and partners will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets and wristbands.
5. Reselling or transferring of tickets is prohibited. The event organizers are not responsible for any tickets bought from an unauthorized third party. Resale of tickets may be subject to Korean laws.
6. Please be careful with all of your belongings. Any accidents that may occur or any missing personal belongings in and outside of the venue will not be the organizers, the venue or the artists’ responsibility.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Smoking is only allowed at designated smoking areas.
2. In the case of an emergency, please report to the nearest security guard or staff.
3. Please be considerate of other people around you. Any person with disruptive or violent behavior will be evicted from the festival venue without refund.
1. Food and beverages including a bottle of water are not allowed.
2. The use of professional cameras (DSLR level and above) is prohibited at the festival. Please be aware that taking photos and videos of artists during their performance is related to copyright and right of likeness and may lead to legal action.
7 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
4~6 days before the reserved date: 90% refund
2~3 days before the reserved date: 80% refund
Before 7:00pm 1 day before the reserved date: 70% refund
After 7:00pm 1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
Book 3 days in advance.
Seoul (Jamsil) Sports Complex Olympic Main Stadium
You might also like
Travel Lazy: Jeonju Hanok Village Shuttle Bus Package (Fri/Sat/Sun)
Korean Traditional Musical Instruments & Dance Class
your own private group trips?