March 3, 8:00pm
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Enjoy the concert.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
TICKET & ENTRANCE
1. No one under the age of 19 will be admitted to the event.
2. Each participant can buy up to 4 tickets.
3. This is a standing concert and you can pick up your ticket at the Ticket Booth from 5:00pm on the day. The confirmation email and a valid photo ID are required to pick up the tickets. All participants must bring a valid ID (passport or foreign registration card) for verification.
4. The gate will open at 7:30pm. Please note that this schedule is subject to change depending on the organizer’s conditions.
5. If you arrive after the concert has started, please follow the staff instructions.
6. Making any changes, cancellations or refunds of the tickets bought from Trazy is only possible through Trazy.
7. Reselling or transferring of tickets is prohibited. The event organizers are not responsible for any tickets bought from an unauthorized third party. Resale of tickets may be subject to Korean laws.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. You are allowed to take pictures without flash.
2. The concert hall is a non-smoking area.
3. Food and drinks are not allowed except for a bottled water.
4. Please be considerate of other people around you. Any person with disruptive or violent behavior will be evicted from the venue without refund.
5. There is no parking space available at the venue. Please use the public transportation.
6. There is a limited number of lockers so we recommend that you bring as little as possible. Please take caution to keep your personal belongings with you at all times. Any accidents that may occur or any missing personal belongings inside and outside the venue will not be the organizer, the venue or the artists’ responsibility.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund.
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund.
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable.
Book 3 days in advance.
AvailabilityMarch 3, 8:00pm
Muv Hall at Hongdae
- - 180-minute concert
- - 1 free drink
You might also like
Indoor Fishing Cafe in Hongdae
2017 Water Gun Festival in Sinchon (July 29~30)
your own private group trips?