Mon / Wed / Fri
|8:00am||Pick up from Hongik University Station|
(Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 8
|8:20am||Pick up from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 4|
|10:30am||Arrive at Nami Island|
|2:00pm||Depart for Chuncheon Mulle-gil|
|2:30pm||Arrive at Chuncheon Mulle-gil|
- Ride canoe
|4:30pm||Depart for Seoul|
|6:00pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station (Line 4)|
|6:30pm||Arrive at Hongik University Station |
(Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad)
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on local traffic/weather conditions.
|Adult (13 yrs~) $65 USD per person|
Child (3~12 yrs) $62 USD per person
|- Round-trip transportation from/to Seoul|
- Nami Island entrance fee & ferry ride ticket
- Chuncheon Mulle-gil canoe rental
- Life jacket rental
- 10-minute safety & steering lesson
- 45 minutes of canoeing
- English speaking tour staff
*Children under 36 months old are free of charge.
- You can use Nami Island Zipline at an additional fee of 30,000 won on site (Please inform the staff on the reserved date).
- For Muslims, there's a halal certified restaurant in Nami Island - Asian Food Restaurant Dongmoon
Canoeing at Chuncheon Mulle-gil
- You will canoe for about 45 minutes at the reservoir area of Bukhangang River.
- There will be 10-minute safety and steering lesson before heading out to the water.
- A maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children can board per canoe.
- Solo travelers will be paired with other travelers.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Join the tour.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. If Nami Island Ferry is canceled by Nami Island authorities due to severe weather conditions or natural disasters, the ferry fare and admission tickets will be fully refunded.
2. For safety purposes, children under 36 months old and pregnant women are not permitted to ride the canoe.
3. If canoeing at Chuncheon Mulle-gil is canceled due to severe weather a full refund will be issued.
4. You can store your belongings in the provided lockers for free.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to reschedule your booking, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 3 days in advance.
AvailabilityMon / Wed / Fri
Hongik University Station
- - Round-trip transportation
- - Nami Island entrance fee & ferry ride ticket
- - Chuncheon Mulle-gil canoe rental
- - Life jacket rental
- - 10-minute safety & steering lesson
- - 45 minutes of canoeing
- - English speaking tour staff
- - Meals
- - Other personal expenses
You might also like
Discount Tickets for Korea's Famous Shows (May 8~July 9)
Jeonju Hanok Village + Nambu Market 1 Day Tour
your own private group trips?