|Adult (13 yrs~) $68 USD per person|
Child (3~12 yrs) $64 USD per person
|- Round-trip transportation from/to Seoul|
- Nami Island entrance fee & ferry ride ticket
- Chuncheon Mulle-gil canoe rental
- Life jacket rental
- 10-minute safety & steering lesson
- 45 minutes of canoeing
- English speaking tour staff
*Children under 36 months old are free of charge.
- You can use Nami Island Zipline at an additional fee of 30,000 won on site (Please inform the staff on the reserved date).
- For Muslims, there's a halal certified restaurant in Nami Island - Asian Food Restaurant Dongmoon
Canoeing at Chuncheon Mulle-gil
- You will canoe for about 45 minutes at the reservoir area of Bukhangang River.
- There will be 10-minute safety and steering lesson before heading out to the water.
- A maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children can board per canoe.
- Solo travelers will be paired with other travelers.