Every day until Feb 28th
|7:00am||Depart from Hongik University Station |
(Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 8
|7:40am||Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2|
|10:00am||Arrive at Daemyung Vivaldi Park Ski Resort|
Get your equipment and clothes
|10:30am~12:30pm||Go skiing or snowboarding |
2-hour basic ski lesson (Ski Lesson Package only)
|12:30pm~3:30pm||Lunch on your own|
Go skiing or snowboarding
|3:30pm~4:00pm||Return the equipment and clothes|
|4:10pm||Depart for Seoul|
|6:00pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:30pm||Arrive at Hongik University Station|
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on local/traffic conditions.
Daemyung Vivaldi Park Ski Resort at a glance!
|Location||Hongcheon, Gangwon province|
|Travel time from Seoul||1 hr 30 mins|
|Number of slopes||12|
|Number of ski lifts||10 (including gondola)|
About Daemyung Vivaldi Park:
- The most visited ski resort in Korea for 7 consecutive years
- Particularly known for its long and wide slopes
- Ocean World: a water park with swimming pools, indoor slides and outdoor event tubs
- Filming location of the Korean drama, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'
- Great for foodies: Sik-gaek (Korean bbq), Chez Nous (Breakfast/dinner buffet), The Park Avenue (Italian)
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Join the tour.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to reschedule your reservation, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 2 days in advance.
AvailabilityEvery day until Feb 28th
Hongik University Station Exit 8 (Line 2) or
Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
- - Round-trip transportation
- - Lift pass (lift+gondola / 10:30am ~ 4:30pm)
- - Ski/snowboard equipment rental
- - Ski clothes & gloves rental
- - 2 hour ski lesson (Optional)
- - English speaking staff
- - Lunch
- - Helmet
- - Goggles
You might also like
Templestay Korea: Jogyesa Temple
3D2N Ski/Snowboard Tour: High1 Ski Resort
your own private group trips?