Everyday during the Festival (Jan 14~Feb 5)
|7:30am||Depart from Lotte Hotel Seoul (Myeongdong) near Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Line 2)|
|8:00am||Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Airport Railroad, and Gyeongui Jungang Line)|
|11:00am||Arrive at the festival venue|
|1:00pm||Lunch (at a Korean local restaurant at the venue)|
|6:00pm||Depart for Seoul|
|9:00pm||Arrive at Hongik University Station (Line 2, Airport Railroad, and Gyeongui Jungang Line)|
|9:30pm||Arrive at Lotte Hotel Seoul (Myeongdong) near Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Line 2)|
What is included
- Seoul-Hwacheon round-trip shuttle bus
- Admission to Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival
- Lunch (Korean cuisine)
- English speaking staff
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. This package is for FOREIGNERS ONLY. A valid ID (i.e. passport) will be needed to verify your foreigner status. If there is a Korean national in your group, you cannot avail this package.
2. Please enter the required information of all the participants on the booking page.
3. You can rent a fishing rod at 5,000 won at the venue.
4. You need pay on site in cash to participate in other events other than ice fishing.
5. Children under 36 months are free of charge.
6. The same price applies for adults and children.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund.
2 days before the reserved date: 70% refund.
1 day before the reserved date: Non-refundable.
Book 2 days in advance.
AvailabilityEveryday during the Festival (Jan 14~Feb 5)
Lotte Hotel Seoul (Myeongdong) or
Hongik University Station
- - Seoul-Hwacheon Round-trip transportation (Shuttle bus)
- - Admission to Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival
- - Lunch (Korean cuisine)
- - English speaking staff
- - Fishing rod (5000 won on site)
- - Event fee other than ice fishing
your own private group trips?