Donald J Trump from Jan 20th and Yoo Jae-suk from Feb 18th will welcome you!
The world famous wax museum, Grevin Museum has come to Seoul for its first opening in Asia, with the life-size wax sculptures of your favorite Korean stars and celebrities!
Get closer than ever to your favorite Hallyu celebrities!
Come to the renowned Grevin Museum to see life-size wax sculptures of your favorite celebrities! You can see figures of the most famous Hallyu Korean celebrities including Yu Jae-seok, G-dragon, PSY, Lee Min-ho, Kim Soo-hyun, and Jang Dong-gun. You can also play interactive games and create your own virtual wax sculpture!
Why Grevin Museum?
▷Meet and take photos with your favorite global and Hallyu celebrity wax figures!
▷Enjoy engaging in digital games inside the museum with the barcode on your entrance ticket!
▷Get access to special exclusive merchandises of Korean celebrities like Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Min-ho at the gift shop
▷Fancy dinner and desserts included with the ticket at an additional price (optional)
Opening Hours (Jul 1st ~ Aug 31st)
Mon - Sat
9:30am ~ 9:00pm (Last Admission: 8:15pm)
9:30am ~ 7:00pm (Last Admission: 6:15pm)
Opening Hours (Mar 1st ~ Jun 30th, Sep 1st ~ Dec 31st)
- 2 Grevin Museum entrance tickets - 1 Green Salad - 1 French Pizza - 1 Rice - 2 Americano
Ticket + Delicious Dishes B
- 2 Grevin Museum entrance ticket - 1 Green Salad - 1 French Pizza - 1 Pasta - 2 Americano
Ticket + Sweet Dessert
- 1 Grevin Museum entrance ticket - 1 Dessert - 1 Americano or Green Tea
*Children under 60 months are free of charge.
*For Ticket + Sweet Dessert option, the same price applies for both adults and children.
*Please note that Ticket + Delicious Dishes/Sweet Dessert options are NOT available on Sunday and public holidays.
Creme brulee Brownie & ice cream French opera cake Italian tiramisu Swiss cheese cake
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
2. Check your email.
3. Enjoy it.
Please keep in mind
1. Please show the reservation number on your confirmation email at the front desk to pick up your ticket.
2. With the reservation number, you can visit the museum any time during the opening hours on the day you choose.
3. Keep your ticket with you in the museum to participate in the interactive games.
2 days before the reserved date: 100% refundable
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to reschedule, you must inform us at least 1 day before (no later than 5:00pm KST) the original date. Otherwise, your ticket will no longer be valid after the reserved date and no refunds will be made.