Every day between April 1 and 15
|7:40am||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4|
|8:20am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:30am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|Visiting 3~4 cherry blossom spots in and around Seoul|
For the destinations, please refer to the map & descriptions below.
|6:00pm~7:00pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|6:10pm~7:10pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:40pm~7:40pm||Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station|
*3~4 destinations will be chosen from Seoul, Gyeonggi Province, Gangwon Province, and South/North Chungcheong Province (the orange colored area).
- Children's Grand Park, Ttukseom Hangang Park, Seoul Forest, Yeouido Hangang Park, Yangjae Stream , Bugak Palgakjeong (Octagonal Pavilion), Dream Forest
- Namhansanseong Fortress, Gwanggyo Lake Park , Wolmi Observatory, Ilsan Lake Park , Goryeosan Mountain and Gwangcheong-ri Street in Ganghwado Island
- Gangneung City: Gyeongpo Lake, Ojukheon House, Namsan Park
- Chuncheon City: Gongjicheon Sculpture Park, Uiam Park, Chuncheon MBC
[South and North Chungcheong Province]
- Daejeon City: KAIST, Yurim Park, Cherry blossom streets around Currency Museum of Korea
- Cheongju City: Musimcheon Stream
|$55 USD per person||- Round-trip transportation|
- English speaking driver (staff)
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (kimbap)
- A bottle of water
*Kimbap: rice and vegetable/meat rolled in dried seaweed.
*If you have dietary requirements, please let us know in advance.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Join the tour.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
- If there are no or too little cherry blossom flowers at the places mentioned above, the tour may be canceled. In this case, you will be informed 3 days in advance and a full refund will be issued.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you would like to reschedule your reservation, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 2 days in advance.
AvailabilityEvery day between April 1 and 15
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- - Round-trip transportation
- - English speaking driver (staff)
- - Entrance fees
- - Lunch (gimbap)
- - A bottle of water
You might also like
Seoraksan National Park 1 Day Tour
Traditional Korean Hanbok Experience at Goguan Studio
your own private group trips?