1) Morning Tour
2) Afternoon Tour
|11:00am~12:00pm||Pick up from your hotel in Seoul|
|- Imjingak Park |
- Freedom Bridge
- The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel
- DMZ Theater/Exhibition Hall
- Dora Observatory
- Dorasan Station
- Unification Village (Pass by)
- Amethyst factory or Ginseng Center
|6:00pm||Drop off at City Hall Station (Line 1, 2)|
*Tour schedule and arrival time are subject to change/cancellation due to traffic conditions and/or military reasons.
Located near the 3rd Tunnel, it is the northernmost observatory in South Korea where you can see North Korea closest at hand.
[The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel]
It was originally built by North Korea for a surprise attack on Seoul. Among the 4 tunnels that South Korea has discovered, the 3rd one is considered the most threatening one.
Checklist for booking
1. All the participants must type in their passport information
on the booking page.This is to make a list of visitors and submit it to the authorized DMZ office before visiting (mandatory).
2. Please write the name and address of your hotel
on the booking page. The exact pick-up location near your accommodation will be informed a few days before departure via email.
3. A child under 36 months old is free of charge. Please bring the child's ID to verify the age.
You must carry your PASSPORT on the day of the tour.
- Every visitor will be asked to show his/her passport before entering DMZ.
- You may not participate this tour without your passport. The Korean army will check your ID and if you do not have your ID, you may be prohibited to enter DMZ. In this case, no refund will be issued.