There are 2 tours you can choose from:
Option 1) East Course
*Monday, Wednesday, Friday (8:30am~5:30pm)
Option 2) South & West Course
|8:30am~9:15am||Pick up from your hotel or nearby pick up location in Downtown Jeju City or Jeju airport|
|9:15am~4:00pm||- Hallasan National Park|
- Jeolmul Forest (*On heavy rainy days, it will be displaced to Fairy and Woodcutter Theme Park)
- Seongeup Folk Village
- Lunch: Local Jeju black pork Bulgogi or Bibimbap (rice mixed with vegetables) for vegetarians & Muslims
- Seongsan Sunrise Peak
- Female diver show at Seongsan Sunrise Peak (*May not be available depending on the weather)
- Pass by Woljeongri Beach and cafe street
- Manjang Cave (Manjang Cave closes on the 1st Wednesday of every month. You will visit Yongduam instead in this case.)
|4:00pm~4:30pm||Finish the tour and depart from Manjang Cave|
|5:15pm~6:00pm||Drop off at your hotel in Downtown Jeju City, Dongmun Local Market or Jeju airport|
*Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (8:30am~5:30pm)
*A surcharge of 5,000won per person for Teddy Bear Museum will be paid on the spot to the driver.
*Part of the itinerary or lunch menu may change depending on the local conditions.
*If you're staying outside Jeju city, the driver can pick you up at Jeju airport.