How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Print out the voucher and exchange it with the tickets.
Bring a printed voucher and change it into tickets at the front desk.
Please keep in mind
1. Tickets for children under 6 are sold on site.
2. You can buy food/drinks, get a massage or use the facilities within the spa resort with the key you receive upon entering. You will be charged for the extra services/expenses when you exit the spa.
3. If you lose the key, you will be charged a penalty fee of 30,000 won. Please make sure you don’t lose the key.
4. You can use the outdoor swimming pool (warm temperature) during the winter with your swimming hat and suit on.
5. All kinds of food except drinks and toddler food are not allowed.
6. Children over 5 years old or 90cm of height are not allowed to use the same sauna with the opposite sex.
7. Youth or children under 19 are not allowed to enter from 10:00pm to 5:00am without a parent or guardian.
8. If your face turns white or feel pain in your foot, get out of the hot rooms.
9. You can enter the spa anytime and stay as long as you want but please note the service hours in order to purchase the right ticket. There will be an additional fee of 1,000 won per 1 extra hour after the default duration time.
2 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to change your schedule, please check the availability with us at least 1 day before the reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 1 day in advance.
Dragon Hill Spa at Yongsan Station (Subway line 1)
You might also like
Kimchi Making & Tteokbokki Cooking Class in Myeongdong
Jeongseon Rail Bike & Sky Walk 1 Day Private Tour
your own private group trips?