Every day at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 August: 9:30, 11:30, 13:30, 15:30
1 hour 30 mins
3 days in advance
Show your mobile
1.5 hours fishing time
Use of fishing rod and life jacket
Fishing gloves rental
Select Date & Time
How to book
Fishing in Jeju island, a perfect leisure experience you can do in the land of natural wonders.
Chagwido Island is a beautiful uninhabited island off the west coast of Jeju, known for its wealthy marine life. A professional boat captain will stop at the best fishing spots around Chagwido and guide you through how to set a hook, drop the line, and wind or unwind the line.
Why this experience?
▷Exciting fishing experience surrounded by spectacular Chagwido Island scenery
▷Easy and safe fishing for all ages
▷Taste the extremely fresh fish that you caught from the ocean
▷Perfect for fishing lovers
Common fishes around Chagwido Island [Red seabream]
Deep Sea Boat Fishing in Chagwido $11 USD per person
- Boat ride - 1.5 hours fishing time - Bait - Use of fishing rod and life jacket
*The same price applies for adults and children.
*Up to 13 people can get on per boat.
*You can rent fishing gloves at an additional cost on the day.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
2. Check your email.
3. Enjoy it.
Please keep in mind
1. Boat fishing in Chagwido is available all year-round, but the species of fish differ from season to season.
2. Taking medicine for seasick is recommended.
3. You can take the leftover back to the shore and stew them up at the nearby restaurants for an extra charge.
4. The experience may get canceled due to bad weather. In this case, we’ll give you full refund or move the date for you.
Non-refundable under any circumstances once the mobile ticket has been sent.