6:00am~7:00am - Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok City
7:30am - Depart for Ayutthaya by an air-conditioned coach
9:00am - Arrive at the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
10:30am - Arrive at Ayutthaya and tour around the ancient temple ruins of the old capital
- Wat Mahathat (where the Buddha Head in tree roots is located)
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet (a restored temple of the royal family)
- Wat Phra Mongkhon Bophit (a temple with a 17-meter high giant bronze statue of Buddha)
13:00pm - Get on Grand Pearl Cruise at Wat Chonglom Pier
- Buffet lunch on the cruise
- Enjoy scenery of Chao Phraya River and nearby landmarks such as Wat Arun and the Royal Grand Palace
4:30pm - Return to Bangkok at the River City Shopping Complex and transfer to your hotel
*Please be noted that the itinerary is subject to change depending on local conditions.
*Lunch is included in the tour.
What is included
- Pick up and drop off at designated hotels in downtown Bangkok or a nearby pick up location
- Transportation in A/C Coach and Boat Trip
- Sightseeing as described
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Grand Pearl Cruise Lunch Buffet from Ayutthaya to Bangkok
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. Pick up and drop off service is only available at designated locations in downtown Bangkok. If pick up is not available at your hotel, the nearest pick up location will be assigned to you. The exact pick up time and location will be informed after booking via email.
2. Please dress properly. No shorts and sleeveless shirts are allowed.
3. Hat, umbrella or comfortable walking shoes may be helpful.
4. The maximum number of participants of this tour is 9. If you are more than 9 people, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund.
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund.
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable.
Book 3 days in advance.
At your hotel lobby in Bangkok City
- - Pick up and drop off at hotels in downtown Bangkok
- - Transportation in A/C Coach and Boat Trip
- - Sightseeing as described
- - Professional English-speaking guide
- - Entrance fees
- - Lunch Buffet Cruise
- - Other personal expenses
You might also like
Loy Nava Dinner Cruise
Bucket List: Bangkok's Old City Rattanakosin Temple & Palace Tour (Half Day)
your own private group trips?