- A gentle walk through a friendly neighborhood of the locals
- Crossing the Chao Phraya River on a longtail boat
- Walking through the ‘jungle’ in the heart of the city, the greenest part of Bangkok
- A visit to a beautiful park with a pond
- A samlor (Thai rickshaw or a bicycle taxi) ride
- Lunch at a local restaurant located on the riverside
*On Saturdays and Sundays, the samlor will take you to a local Thai market near the canal.
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on local situations.
What is included
- English speaking guide
- 2 longtail boat transfers
- Rickshaw ride
- A delicious Thai lunch
- Water or soft drinks during the excursion
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. There is a minimum age of 12 years old for this tour. If you have children under 12 years old in your group, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund.
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund.
Less than 24 hours before the reserved date: non-refundable.
Book 2 days in advance.
Minimum Number of Participants2 Persons
Recreational Bangkok Biking Office
- - English speaking guide
- - 2 longtail boat transfers
- - Rickshaw ride
- - A delicious Thai lunch
- - Water or soft drinks during the excursion
- - Insurance
You might also like
Siam Niramit Show Discount Ticket (+Dinner/Transfer options)
Bangkok Private Walking Tour: Old City Highlights
your own private group trips?