|# of people|
sharing a room
(Nov 24~Dec 16, Jan 2~Jan 20)
(Dec 17~Jan 1)
|- Round-trip shuttle bus from/to Seoul|
- 1-night stay at Yongpyong Resort (Korean style ondol room) at Tower Condominium
- Full day lift pass (Morning + Afternoon, 8:30am~4:30pm) for Day 2
- Ski or snowboard equipment rental for Day 2
*This package is for FOREIGNERS ONLY
. A valid ID (i.e. passport) will be needed to verify your foreigner status. If there is a Korean national in your group, you cannot book this package.
*The price differs depending on the tour date and the number of people sharing a room.
*The same price applies for adults and children.
*Ski clothes/goggles/helmet/gloves, meals, ski lesson, and tour guide are not included.
*For an additional private ski/snowboard lesson, please click here
*Ski clothes: available for rental at 15,000won on the day.
*Goggles: available for rental at 10,000won on the day.
*Helmets: available for rental at 5,000won on the day.
*Gloves: available for purchase at 15,000won on the day.
*If you wish to go skiing or snowboarding in the evening, you can buy an additional lift pass at the desk.
*You can choose to rent the snowboard equipment at no additional cost.
- 1 Korean-style Ondol room at Tower Condominium.
- Up to 4 people can share a room.
* If there is no room available in the resort during the peak season, a quality room at a nearby pension will be provided with free transportation from/to the pension.