|All Day Package + 2-hour Lesson||All Day Package + 4-hour Lesson|
|1 person - $286 USD|
2 people in a group - $213 USD per person
3 people in a group - $177 USD per person
|1 person - $420 USD|
2 people in a group - $297 USD per person
3 people in a group - $233 USD per person
|- 2-hour or 4-hour private ski lesson in English|
- All Day lift pass (8:30am~4:30pm)
- Ski equipment (boots, ski plates and poles)
- Ski clothes (waterproof jacket & pants) rental
- Ski gloves and helmet rental
|2-hour Ski Lesson||8:30am ~ 10:30am|
10:30am ~ 12:30pm
12:30pm ~ 2:30pm
2:30pm ~ 4:30pm
|4-hour Ski Lesson||8:30am ~ 10:30am + 12:30pm ~ 2:30pm |
10:30am ~ 12:30pm + 2:30pm ~ 4:30pm
*The lesson is a private lesson for a group of 1~3 people. According to the ski resort's policy, it is PROHIBITED to give a private lesson to a group of 4 or more.
*The same price applies for adults and children.
*The minimum age for the ski lessons is 40 months old.
*Goggles: available for rental at 10,000won on the day (If you do not wish to rent goggles, please bring your sunglasses.)
*Transportation, meals and other personal expenses are not included.
Yongpyong Ski Resort at a glance!
About Yongpyong Ski Resort:
|Location||Pyeongchang, Gangwon province|
|Travel time from Seoul||3 hrs 30 mins|
|Number of slopes||28|
|Number of ski lifts||13 ski lifts & 1 gondola|
- Venue for Alpine Skiing event at 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- The biggest ski resort in Korea with great leisure facilities
- Superb ski/snowboard slopes graded beginner to expert
- Rainbow Paradise: one of the longest slopes in Korea (5.6km long)