|2-seater rail bike||$22 USD per rail bike|
|4-seater rail bike||$29 USD per rail bike|
*Children under 12 months are free of charge, but an adult must carry the child.
*Children 13 months and older must ride in a separate seat. Child safety seats are available free of charge, but it will take up 1 seat on the rail bike.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you. Also, the reservation number will be sent to you in a separate email.
3. Enjoy your ride.
Show the reservation number on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. No refunds or changes can be made on the day. Please make sure to check for availability with us at least 3 days in advance if you need to change the schedule.
2. Due to safety precautions, pregnant women are prohibited from riding the rail bike.
3. At least 2 people must ride the rail bike. Solo riding is not allowed.
4. For 3 people, you must book the 4-seater rail bike.
5. The rail bike is not automatic.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 80% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to reschedule your reservation, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 3 days in advance.
Yangpyeong Rail Bike near Yongmun Station
- - 2 or 4-seater rail bike
You might also like
Paragliding Near Seoul – Tandem Paragliding in Yangpyeong
Summer Special: Yangpyeong Lotus Flower Festival+Rail Bike+Dreamy Camera Cafe Tour (~Aug 19)
your own private group trips?