|2-hour Lesson||4-hour Lesson|
|1 person - $145.5 USD|
2 people in a group - $89.5 USD per person
3 people in a group - $60 USD per person
4 people in a group - $50.5 USD per person
|1 person - $280 USD|
2 people in a group - $173.5 USD per person
3 people in a group - $116 USD per person
4 people in a group - $95 USD per person
|- 2-hour or 4-hour private ski/snowboard lesson in English|
*This is a private lesson available for a group of 1~4 people.
*The same price applies for adults and children.
*The minimum age for the lessons are as follows:
- Ski lesson: 40 months old and older
- Snowboard lesson: 7 years old and older
*Ski or snowboard equipment rental, ski clothes rental and lift passes are NOT
included. If you'd like a private lesson with equipment, clothes rental and lift passes, please click here
*Transportation, meals and other personal expenses are not included.
*This package is for FOREIGNERS ONLY
. A valid ID (i.e. passport) will be needed to verify your foreigner status. If there is a Korean national in your group, you cannot avail this package.
Vivaldi Ski Resort at a glance!
About Vivaldi Park:
|Location||Hongcheon, Gangwon province|
|Travel time from Seoul||1 hr 30 mins|
|Number of slopes||12|
|Number of ski lifts||10 (including gondola)|
- The most visited ski resort in Korea for 7 consecutive years
- Particularly known for its long and wide slopes
- Ocean World: a water park with swimming pools, indoor slides and outdoor event tubs
- Filming location of the Korean drama, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'
- Great for foodies: Sik-gaek (Korean bbq), Chez Nous (Breakfast/dinner buffet), The Park Avenue (Italian)