What is included
- 4-hour cooking class (8 main dish recipes)
- Course booklet
- All cooking ingredients and equipment
- Complimentary spring water
- Complimentary dessert (Sticky rice and mango)
- Short demonstration of Thai traditional dancing
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. All ingredients and equipment for cooking will be provided on the day. You don’t need to bring anything, just enjoy the class.
2.If you have any special dietary requests, please specify in the "Required Information" field when booking.
3.The maximum number of participants for the cooking class is 25.
4. The same price applies for adults and children.
5. There is no specific age restriction for this class but all children under the age of 4 must be accompanied/supervised by an adult at all times.
6. For making any schedule changes, please send us an email at email@example.com at least 2 days before the original reserved date.
If you cancel 4 days before the reserved date: 100% refund.
If you cancel 3 days before the reserved date: 80% refund.
If you cancel 2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund.
If you cancel 1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable.
*For making any schedule changes, please send us an email at least 2 days before the original reserved date.
Book 3 days in advance.
May Kaidee Vegetarian Restaurant and Cooking School (Tanao Rd.)
- - 4-hour cooking class (8 main dish recipes)
- - Course booklet
- - All cooking ingredients and equipment
- - Complimentary spring water
- - Complimentary dessert (Sticky rice and mango)
- - Short demonstration of Thai traditional dancing
You might also like
Grand Pearl Dinner Cruise Bangkok
Bangkok Private Walking Tour: Old City Highlights
your own private group trips?