What is included
- Market tour
- All cooking ingredients
- All cooking equipment
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. All ingredients and equipment for cooking will be provided on the day. You don’t need to bring anything, just enjoy the class.
2. For evening class, there will be no market tour. Traditional ingredients will be brought to class for you to see and learn about them.
3. The class will include 1~9 people.
4. Vegetarian option is available.
5. No MSG (Monosodium glutamate) is used.
3 days before: 100% refund.
2 days before: 50% refund.
Less than 24 hours before: non-refundable.
Book 3 days in advance.
Silom Soi 11
Silom Thai Cooking School near Chong Nonsi BTS Station
- - All cooking ingredients
- - All cooking equipment
- - Refreshments
You might also like
Bucket List + Dragon's Belly: Bangkok Small Group Tour
Bucket List: Bangkok's Old City Rattanakosin Temple & Palace Tour (Half Day)
your own private group trips?