Rushing through the wind over the beautiful ocean and mountains is a way to enjoy Busan like no other!
Paragliding in Busan will be a truly unforgettable experience for anyone who wishes to enjoy Busan's beautiful scenery to the fullest. For the best paragliding experience, you will be assigned to one of 4 launch sites, Yeongdo, Songdo, Eonyang, and Gimhae, depending on the wind direction of the day. From Yeongdo and Songdo, you will be gliding over the beautiful ocean. Eongyang and Gimhae, the suburban areas of Busan, will offer you an amazing view as you rush through the wind surrounded by mountains.
Basic Course: 15 mins
Special Course: 20mins
Check out these amazing videos from Busan Paragliding!
[Songdo Launch Site]
[Yeongdo Launch Site]
Please be noted that maximum weight limit is up to 110kg (242lb)
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
2. Check your email.
3. Enjoy it.
Please keep in mind
1. The optimum location will be assigned for you among 4 launch sites on the reserved date depending on the wind direction and airflow.
2. The staff will pick you up at Guseo subway station between 9:00~10:00. The exact pickup time and launch site will be sent 1~2 days before the reserved date via email.
3. It will take about 40 minutes to get to each launch site from the meeting location (Guseo subway station).
4. From Yeongdo and Songdo launch sites, you can take the public transportation (No drop off service will be provided since the launch sites are located in the downtown area of Busan).
5. The activity may be canceled due to severe weather. In this case, a full refund will be issued.
6. The actual duration of the activity may differ depending on the weather conditions.
7. The maximum weight limit is up to 110kg (242lb).
If you cancel 3 days before: 100% refund.
If you cancel 2 days before: 90% refund.
If you cancel 1 day before: non-refundable.