|All Day Package + 2-hour Lesson||All Day Package + 4-hour Lesson|
|1 person - $232 USD|
2 people in a group - $176 USD per person
3 people in a group - $146 USD per person
4 people in a group - $136.5 USD per person
|1 person - $366 USD|
2 people in a group - $260 USD per person
3 people in a group - $202 USD per person
4 people in a group - $181.5 USD per person
|- 2-hour or 4-hour private ski/snowboard lesson in English|
- All Day lift pass (10:30am~5:00pm)
- Ski equipment (boots, ski plates and poles) or snowboard equipment (boots, board and bindings)
- Ski clothes (waterproof jacket & pants) rental
- Ski gloves and helmet rental
|2-hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson||8:30am ~ 10:30am|
10:30am ~ 12:30pm
1:00pm ~ 3:00pm
3:00pm ~ 5:00pm
|4-hour Ski or Snowboard Lesson||8:30am ~ 10:30am + 1:00pm ~ 3:00pm |
10:30am ~ 12:30pm + 3:00pm ~ 5:00pm
*The lesson is a private lesson for a group of 1~4 people.
*The same price applies for adults and children.
*The minimum age for the lessons are as follows:
- Ski lesson: 40 months old and older
- Snowboard lesson: 7 years old and older
*You cannot take both ski and snowboard lessons within the same group.
*Transportation, meals and other personal expenses are not included.
*This package is for FOREIGNERS ONLY
. A valid ID (i.e. passport) will be needed to verify your foreigner status. If there is a Korean national in your group, you cannot avail this package.
Vivaldi Ski Resort at a glance!
About Vivaldi Park:
|Location||Hongcheon, Gangwon province|
|Travel time from Seoul||1 hr 30 mins|
|Number of slopes||12|
|Number of ski lifts||10 (including gondola)|
- The most visited ski resort in Korea for 7 consecutive years
- Particularly known for its long and wide slopes
- Well-organized ski school lessons by professional instructors
- Filming location of the Korean drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'
Must-try attractions in Vivaldi Park:
Extreme Park, a snow park specially designed for snowboarders
Snow sledding hill for non-skiers and family-unit visitors