|12:30pm||Meet the tour staff at Anguk Station (Line 3) Exit 1|
|12:40pm ~ 3:00pm||Shooting spots in Bukchon Hanok Village area|
- The Heirs: dreamcatcher store where Kim Tan finds Eun Sang
- Goblin: road where Kim Shin & Eun Tak first meet
- Goblin: cafe where Eun Tak talks with Sunny
- Goblin: Eun Tak's high school (Sat & Sun only)
- Goblin: place where Grim Reaper & Sunny kiss
- Another Miss Oh: cafe where Do Kyung & Hae Young have dinner
- Another Miss Oh: road where Do Kyung & Hae Young hug
- Personal Taste: Gae In's house
|3:00pm ~ 3:45pm||Insadong Street - free time on your own|
|3:45pm||Depart for N Seoul Tower|
|4:30pm ~ 6:00pm||N Seoul Tower - observatory & free time|
- My Love from the Star: place where Min Joon & Song Yi do the love lock
- Boys Over Flowers: place where Jun Pyo & Jan Di see Seoul night view
- The Legend of the Blue Sea: place where Jun Jae waits for Sim Cheong on the first day of snow
|6:00pm||Depart for Han River cruise|
|7:30pm||Han River cruise|
- My Love from the Star: ferry where a cruise party takes place
*At Bukchon Hanok Village, frequent stops will be made to take photos.
*For cafe or restaurant shooting spots, you will only see them from outside. You may enter and purchase a drink or snack, but only for take out.
*You will be able to see Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain during the Han River cruise (Apr~Oct).
Adult (13 yrs~): $65 USD per person
Child (3~12 yrs): $58 USD per person
|- N Seoul Tower entrance ticket|
- 70-minute Han River cruise
- English speaking tour staff
Adult (13 yrs~): $70 USD per person
Child (3~12 yrs): $63 USD per person
*Children under 36 months are free of charge.
*Public transportation fees are not included. If you already have a transportation card please make sure there is more than 5,000 won credit on the card. If you don’t have a transportation card, please bring 10,000 won in cash and the tour staff will help you buy a card.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Join the tour.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the guide & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. A moderate amount of walking is included in the tour. It is best recommended that you wear appropriate shoes for walking.
2. All participants must present a valid photo ID upon boarding Han River cruise.
3. The cruise will operate as scheduled even on rainy days unless there is severe wind. If the cruise operation is canceled by the cruise company refund will be issued.
4. Partial refunds cannot be given for leaving the tour group before the tour ends.
5. If the tour is canceled due to harsh weather, we will inform you in advance and a full refund will be issued.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you would like to reschedule your reservation, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 3 days in advance.
Anguk Station (Line 3)
- - N Seoul Tower entrance ticket
- - 70-minute Han River cruise
- - English speaking tour staff
- - Public transportation fees
- - Meals
- - Personal expenses
You might also like
Make Your Own Stamp in Insadong
Korea Sim Card (EG Sim Card) - Mobile Data + Voice Plan
your own private group trips?