|Adult (13 yrs~): |$87 → $64 USD per person
Child (3~12 yrs) $61 USD per person
|- Round-trip transportation from/to Seoul|
- Seoraksan National Park entrance fee
- English speaking guide
*Children under 36 months old are free of charge.
*The cable car fee is not included in the price.
*The tour guide will give advice and instructions on the different trail options and go on the trail route that is chosen by the majority of participants on that day.
1) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Gwongeumseong Fortress
- 3 km round-trip (2.4km by cable car + 0.6km on foot); 40 minutes without waiting time
- Cable car fee (optional)
Adult (14yrs~): 10,000 won (round-trip)
Child (3~13yrs): 6,000 won (round-trip)
*The cable car may not operate on days with harsh weather.
2) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Biseondae Rock (Easy~Moderate)
- 6km round-trip; 2.5 hours
3) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Towangseong Falls Observatory (Moderate~Intermediate)
- 5.6km round-trip; 3 hours
4) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Heundeulbawi Rock (Easy~Intermediate)
- 5.6km round-trip; 2 hours
5) Sogongwon Park (entrance) ~ Ulsanbawi Rock (Easy~Advanced)
- 7.2km round-trip; 4 hours