We know having no internet connection on your holiday sucks. Now you can share your photos and look for information on the go with this Pocket Wi-Fi anywhere!
Pocket WiFi Thai offers a nationwide coverage in Thailand. So no more getting lost because you can’t get access to Google Map or missing your friends and family at home. You can access the internet whenever and wherever you want. You can also choose to pick up your Pocket Wi-Fi at Suvarnabhumi airport or your hotel.
Two options are available depending on the internet speed.
4G Pocket Wi-Fi
- Coverage : Nationwide
- Speed : maximum speed of 100 mbps
- Connect up to 5 devices at once
*The device comes with a charger.
*A fully charged battery would last around 5 hours.
*The rental fee is charged on a daily basis, not on an hourly basis. Please make sure you choose the right number of days on the booking page. For example, if you want to use the device from April 1 to April 2, please choose “2” days.
* Pick-up Location Options
1) Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (B1 floor)
WiFi Bank desk on B1 Floor at Suvarnabhumi Airport
*The pickup and return at Suvarnabhumi airport is available from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM everyday. If you arrive earlier or later than the operation hours, please choose the hotel pickup option.
2) At your hotel in Bangkok
You can pick up the device at your hotel in Bangkok. (A free delivery service will be provided.)
*Please make sure to leave your name used to make the hotel reservation. If the names do not match, the hotel will not hold the pocket Wi-Fi for you.
**For delivery to accommodations without 24 hour reception staff (e.g. Airbnb rentals, guest houses, serviced residential apartments and so on), please include a mobile phone number of your Thai host.
* How to return the device
- If you are staying at a hotel in Bangkok City, return the device at your hotel front desk. Please make sure to write the name of the hotel where you will return the device on the booking page.
- You can also return the device at WIfi Bank desk at Suvarnabhumi Airport (B1 floor).
- Your security deposit will be refunded to your credit card.