▶Purchase the cheapest Lotte World ticket at 40% discount!
|One Day Pass||- Admission to both Adventure & Magic Island|
- Access to all rides
- Free admission to Folk Museum (last admission: 7:00pm)
*This ticket is strictly for FOREIGNERS ONLY. You will not get a refund if you get rejected at the entrance for not being a foreigner.
*The same price applies for adults and children.
*Children under 36 months old are free of charge, but some attractions for children require separate fees.
*One Day Pass does not include the fees for game attractions, coin-used facilities and some special exhibitions.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with details will be sent to you. Lotte World voucher will be sent to you in a separate email 3 days before your visit. If you are buying a ticket less than 3 days before your visit, the voucher will be sent to you within 24 hours.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your activity!
Please keep in mind
- Please make sure to write down your full name as stated on ID upon booking. The name on the voucher must match with the name on your ID.
- You must present your mobile voucher at the Group Ticket Office near the South Gate Entrance of Lotte World Group to get your ticket.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to reschedule your booking, please check the availability with us at least 2 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 1 day in advance by 4:00pm KST.
Lotte World at Jamsil Station (Line 2)
- - Admission to Adventure & Magic Island
- - Access to all rides
- - Free admission to Folk Museum
- - Coin-operated facilities
- - Game attractions
- - Special exhibitions
You might also like
Everland Q-Pass (Express Pass)
Korea Portable Wifi (T mifi) Rental (Pick up from Seoul & Busan)
your own private group trips?