|Regular 1 Day Pass|
|Regular 3 Day Pass|
|Regular 5 Day Pass|
|Regular 7 Day Pass|
|Flexible 2 Day Pass|
|Flexible 4 Day Pass|
Type of Pass
|Regular Pass||Regular pass must be used in 1~7 consecutive days|
|Flexible Pass||Flexible pass can be used on 2 or 4 days of your choice within 10 days from the day it has been activated|
Type of Fare
|Adult fare||for 26 years old or older|
|Child fare||- for 4~12 years old|
- One child under age 4 may travel for free with each fare-paying chaperone aged over 12
- Children aged 4 to 12 are charged 50% of the adult fare
|Youth fare||for youths between ages of 13~25 or anyone with an International Student Identification Card (ISIC)|
|Saver fare||for a group of 2~5 people travelling together at all times|
*For children and youth passes, passenger age is determined based on the date that the Trazy voucher is exchanged for the Korea Rail pass - NOT on the date of initial purchase.
*The pass is valid for 6 months starting from the issued date.
*KR Pass is not valid for First Class seats or Metropolitan Seoul Subway.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Choose your ticket type, start date and complete the payment. (Don’t forget to write required information when you book.)
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, you will receive the voucher in your email within 2 business days after booking.
3. Redeem your voucher.
You can exchange the voucher into a KR Pass ticket at the ticket counter in the train stations (not subway station). Then, show your KR Pass at the KTX ticket booth to reserve any train tickets.
Please keep in mind
1. Foreigners who hold non-Korean passports with temporary visitor entry status can use KR Pass. Koreans or Foreigners staying in Korea for six months or more are NOT eligible for the pass.
2. The pass can be redeemed at an official ticket booth in any train station. To redeem the pass at the ticket booth, a valid passport is required for identification.
3. All types of regular pass must be used in consecutive days.
4. Flexible pass can be used on 2 or 4 randomly chosen days within the valid 10 days from the day the pass has been activated.
5. Once the pass is redeemed at the ticket booth, it is non-refundable and the travel date or pass type cannot be changed. The pass cannot be reissued if lost or stolen.
6. Seats may not be available during the Lunar New Year (Seollal) and Chuseok holidays, year-end and New Year holidays. (Standing tickets are available.)
If you cancel once the voucher has been issued (even if it has not been redeemed yet), 90% refund.
If you cancel 1~2 days before: 80% refund.
If you cancel on the day: non-refundable.
*All vouchers that have been redeemed at the ticket booth are non-refundable.
Book 5 days in advance.
KTX ticket counter at any Korail train stations
- - KR Pass
You might also like
PyeongChang 2018: Gangneung Coastal Cluster Transfer (from/to Seoul & Incheon/Gimpo Airport) 24/7
Seoraksan National Park Private Tour (+ Nami Island/ Naksansa Temple/ Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm)
your own private group trips?