6:30am - Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok
9:00am - Visit a local morning market
10:00am - Visit a local farm and take an ox-cart ride
11:30am - Lunch (Thai food at a traditional Thai style wooden house)
12:45pm - Khao Yai National Park
- An easy trekking through the jungle
- Visit Haew Narok Waterfall
- Elephant ride at the Jungle House
4:00pm - Depart for Bangkok
7:00pm - Arrive at your hotel in Bangkok
What is included
- Transportation (a comfortable minivan)
- Lunch (Thai food)
- National Park entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Ox-cart riding (20 mins) / Elephant riding (30 mins)
- Raincoat (*for rainy seasons)
*Soft drinks during lunch are not included in the price.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
Children under 36 months are free of charge.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
Book 2 days in advance.
At your hotel lobby
- - Transportation
- - Lunch
- - Entrance fees
- - English speaking tour guide
- - Ox-cart riding
- - Elephant riding
- - Raincoat (*for rainy Season)
You might also like
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi BKK Airport ↔ Hua Hin Transfer - Airport Taxi (24/7)
Bangkok Don Muang DMK Airport ↔ Hua Hin Transfer - Airport Taxi (24/7)
your own private group trips?