Tuesday to Friday (except public holidays)
|9:30am||Meet at JoongAng Tour Office in President Hotel (7th floor)|
|9:50am||Depart from President Hotel|
|10:00am ~ 11:10am||Tour at the War Memorial of Korea|
|12:20pm||Arrive at Imjingak Resort|
|12:20pm ~ 1:40pm||Lunch at a Korean restaurant (Bulgogi or Bibimbap) & free time|
*Bulgogi: Grilled marinated beef
*Bibimbap: Rice bowl with mixed vegetables (vegetarian)
|1:50pm||Tour at Imjingak Resort|
|2:00pm||Pass by Unification Bridge|
|2:10pm||Arrive at Camp Bonifas|
|2:30pm||Receive a briefing at Camp Bonifas|
|2:50pm ~ 4:10pm||Tour to Joint Security Area (Panmunjom)|
|4:30pm||Pass by Unification Bridge|
|5:30pm||Arrive at Hotel President/Lotte Hotel (Myeongdong)|
* Tour schedule and arrival time is subject to change (be cancelled) due to the traffic conditions and military reasons.
Checklist for booking
1. All the participants must type in their passport information on the booking page. This is to make a list of visitors and submit it to the authorized office before visiting (mandatory).
2. If your nationality is one of the following countries, please send a copy of your passport to email@example.com at least 4 days before the tour day.
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Myanmar, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Palestinian Authority, People’s Republic of China, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen.
Since JSA Panmunjom tour takes place at a spot where South and North Korea co-exist, the followings should be kept in mind.
1. You must carry your PASSPORT on the day of the tour.
- Without it, you may not participate in this tour. The Korean army will check your ID and if you do not have your ID, you may be prohibited to enter DMZ. Even after sending the information for booking, you will be asked to show your actual passport before entering DMZ.
2. Dress code: the followings are NOT allowed
- Sleeveless shirts, tank tops, T-shirts (must be collared shirts), leather pants or skirt, short pants, worn or faded jeans, transparent clothes, tight fitting clothes (leggings or skinny jeans), military uniform style clothes, training wear
- Backless slippers, flip flops
3. Any equipment, microphones or flags belonging to the communist side in the mac conference room are not to be touched.
4. Do not speak with, make any gesture toward or in any way, approach or respond to personnel from the other side.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check if you need to send a copy of your passport (indicated in the overview) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org if necessary.
3. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
4. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
- The same price applies for adults and children.
More than 8 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
6~7 Business days before the reserved date: 80% refund
5 business days before: Non-refundable.
*Please make sure to check the availability with us at least 5 days before the original reserved date if you wish to change the schedule.
NO REFUND cases:
- If you miss the bus, fail to bring the appropriate ID, DO NOT comply with the Dress Code or for some other personal reason fail to participate in the tour, you get NO refund.
- In case military or other official considerations prohibit entry into the J.S.A., it is inevitable therefore there’s no refund.
- If the tour is canceled during the tour due to military reasons or other official considerations, there is no refund.
Book 5 days in advance by 5:00pm KST.
AvailabilityTuesday to Friday (except public holidays)
JoongAng Tour Office in President Hotel (Room #302 on the 3rd floor)
- - Tour guide
- - Round-trip transportation
- - Admission fee
- - Lunch
You might also like
PyeongChang 2018: Gangneung Coastal Cluster Transfer (from/to Seoul & Incheon/Gimpo Airport) 24/7
Street Food Tour in Seoul
your own private group trips?