Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays
On Tuesdays & Fridays
|7:40am||Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4|
|8:20am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|8:30am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|10:00am||Arrive at Jisan Ski Resort|
|10:00am~10:30am||Ski equipment and clothes rental|
|2:30pm||Depart from Jisan Ski Resort|
|3:00pm||Arrive at Termeden Spa & Resort|
|5:00pm||Depart from Termeden Spa|
|6:30pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|6:40pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|7:10pm||Arrive at Hongik University Station|
On Sundays & holidays
|7:00am||Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4|
|7:30am||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2|
|7:40am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10|
|9:00am||Arrive at Jisan Ski Resort |
|9:00am~9:30am||Ski equipment and clothes rental|
|1:30pm||Depart from Jisan Ski Resort|
|2:00pm||Arrive at Termeden Spa|
|4:00pm||Depart from Termeden Spa & Resort|
|5:30pm||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|5:40pm||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|6:10pm||Arrive at Hongik University Station|
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on local/traffic conditions.
Jisan Forest Resort
- Less than 2 hours from Seoul
- 7 slopes with 7~30 degree angle
- 1.2km long intermediate level slope
- Cozy resort suitable for family
Termeden Spa & Resort
- German style spa resort with bade pools
- Korean style baths and dry/steam saunas
- Indoor/outdoor slides
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Join the tour
Show the comfirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
[Termeden Spa & Resort]
1. Children over 5 years old or 100cm of height are not allowed to use the same sauna with the opposite sex at Termeden Spa & Resort.
2. Children under 36 months must wear a swim (waterproof) diaper. You can buy one at 3,000won at the swimsuit rental shop.
3. All kinds of food except drinks (no glass bottles) and toddler food are NOT allowed. You can keep the food at Termeden Food Storage and get them back when you exit the spa.
4. You can buy food/drinks, get a massage or use the facilities within the spa resort with the key that you receive upon entering. You will be charged for the extra services/expenses when you exit the spa.
5. If you lose the key at the spa, you will be charged a penalty fee of 10,000 won. Please make sure you don’t lose it.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to reschedule your booking, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 2 days in advance.
AvailabilityTuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays
Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4 or
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 or
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- - Round-trip shuttle bus
- - English speaking tour staff
- - Ski/snowboard equipment rental
- - Ski clothes rental
- - Basic ski/snowboard group lesson (30 mins)
- - Admission to Termeden Spa (Hot spring only)
- - Lift pass
- - Admission to Termeden Spa Bade Swimming Pool
- - Meals
- - Personal expenses
You might also like
Professional Makeup Service by Korean Celebrities’ Makeup Artists
Half Day Mt. Seoraksan/Ice Fishing Tour (from Yongpyong Ski Resort)
your own private group trips?