What is included
- Transportation during the tour
- Tour guide
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. A minimum of 4 participants is required to start the tour.
2. In case of cancellation of the tour due to lack of participants or bad weather condition, we’ll announce it at least 2 days in advance and give you full refund.
3. Long-sleeved clothing and pants (some mountains may have long grass and reed), hiking / comfortable shoes, hats, sunscreen and mosquito spray are highly recommended.
4. No refund shall be given if you desire to cancel due to unfit clothing.
5. The same price applies for adults and children.
If you cancel 2 days prior to departure date: 50% refund.
If you cancel 1 day prior to departure date: non-refundable.
Book 3 days in advance.
Minimum Number of Participants4 Persons
Jeju City Bus Terminal or Seogwipo City
- - Transportation during the tour
- - Lunch
- - Tour guide
You might also like
Foot Bath Cafe Experience in Jeju
Deep Sea Boat Fishing in Jeju Island’s Chagwido
your own private group trips?