What is included
- Admission to Jeju Glass Castle
*Experiential activities are NOT included (available at additional charges).
Additional charges for the experiential activities:
Lampworking (about 10 mins): 15,000won
Glass painting (20~30 mins): 10,000won
- Glass blowing (about 10 mins): 5,000won
- Making apple decoration / pumpkin / oil lamp (about 10~15 mins): 25,000won
- Making colored cup / vase (about 10~15 mins): 30,000won
*For glass blowing activities, you cannot take the outcome on the day. You can only collect it the next day or get it delivered.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you. A mobile ticket will also be sent to you in a separate email 1 week before your visit.
3. Redeem your voucher.
Show the mobile voucher on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. The last admission is 1 hour before the closing time.
2. Children under 36 months old are free of charge (Please present a valid photo ID for verification).
Non-refundable once the mobile ticket has been sent under any circumstances.
Book 2 days in advance.
Jeju Glass Castle
- - Admission to Jeju Glass Castle
- - Experiential activities (Additional charge on site)
You might also like
Jeju Taxi Tour
Hello Kitty Island Jeju Discount Ticket
your own private group trips?