▶TRAZY is the official English booking website for Heartbeat Festival.
|Foreinger Early Bird Price||- Entrance ticket to Heartbeat Festival|
- 1 beer or soft drink coupon
- Small souvenir
*The same price applies for adults and youths.
**The children under 13 years old are free of charge. To receive the tickets on the day, please choose the right quantity when booking.
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you.
3. Enjoy the festival.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy the festival!
Please keep in mind
1. The tickets are strictly for FOREIGNERS ONLY. Koreans are not allowed to purchase the tickets.
2. Please bring your passport or alien registration card for verification when you collect your ticket at the ticket booth.
3. Festival shuttle bus will be available at Digital Media City Station, Exit 2. Detailed information of the shuttle bus will be provided in your confirmation email.
4. Lockers are available from 3:00pm ~ 11:00pm.
5. A self-makeup area will be set up for those who would like to do their own makeup.
6. Lost, stolen, or damaged wristbands cannot be reissued. The event organizers, supporters, and partners will not be responsible for any lost stolen, or damaged wristbands.
4 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
3 days before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you would like to reschedule your reservation, please check the availability with us at least 4 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 1 day in advance.
Nanji Hangang Park (near Digital Media City Station)
- - Entrance ticket to Heartbeat Festival
- - 1 beer or soft drink coupon
- - Small souvenir
- - Costumes
- - Meals
- - Other personal expenses
You might also like
Create Your Own Handkerchief or Scarf with Traditional Natural Dye
Korean Pre-wedding Photoshoot Package
your own private group trips?