Silla History Course: Every day
East Sea Course: Every Tue/Thu/Sat/Sun
Option 1) Silla History Course - Every day (8:50am~5:40pm)
|8:30am~9:50am||Pick up from the designated pick up locations|
|9:50am~5:00pm||- Bulguksa Temple|
- Silla Arts & Science Museum
- Bunhwangsa Temple
- Cheomseongdae Observatory
- Daereungwon Tomb Complex
- Donggung Palace & Wolji Pond (Anapji Pond)
- Gyeongju National Museum (*Closed on the first day of each month and on Mondays. The bus will not go to the museum on these days.)
- Tomb of General Kim Yusin
|5:10pm~5:40pm||Drop off at Bomun Tourist Complex / Gyeongju Express Bus Terminal / Singyeongju Station (KTX)|
Option 2) East Sea Course - Tue/Thu/Sat/Sun (10:00am~6:00pm)
|10:00am~11:00am||Pick up from the designated pick up locations|
|11:00am~4:30pm||- Seokguram Grotto|
- Gyeongju Traditional Silk Museum
- Gameunsa Temple Site (Gameunsaji)
- Yangnam Jusangjeolli Cliff
- Underwater Tomb of King Munmu
- Golgulsa Temple
|5:00pm~6:00pm||Drop off at Bomun Tourist Complex / Gyeongju Express Bus Terminal / Singyeongju Station (KTX)|
*Designated pick up areas are:
- Bomun Tourist Complex (in front of hotels & condominiums)
- Gyeongju Express Bus Terminal
- Singyeongju Station (KTX)
Upon booking, you can check out the pick up time & location table and write down your desired pick up location.
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on local traffic conditions.
*Lunch time will be at around 1:00pm. The guide will recommend you a Korean restaurant, but you can choose to eat at where ever you like.
|Silla History Course|
(Every day 8:50am~5:40pm)
|Adult (19 yrs~): $18 USD per person|
Youth (6~18 yrs): $16 USD per person
*Children under 6 years old are free of charge, but a separate seat will not be assigned. Please buy youth fare if you would like to assign a seat.
*Excluded: Entrance fees for each destination, lunch.
*Entrance fees must be paid in cash to the tour guide on the day.
- Silla History Course: Adult (19yrs~) - 15,300won / Youth (13~18yrs) - 10,500won / Child (6~12yrs) - 7,900won
- East Sea Course: Adult (19yrs~) - 5,000won / Youth (13~18yrs) - 3,500won / Child (6~12yrs) 2,500won
*For lunch, the guide will recommend you a restaurant, but you may choose to eat at where ever you want.
- Silla History Course: Korean-style rice wrapped in fresh vegetable - 10,000won (or other restaurants nearby for you to choose)
- East Sea Course: Korean-style buffet - 9,000won (there are no other restaurants nearby for you to choose)
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you. Another email with detailed information about the pick up location will be sent to you 1 day before departure. Please check the information before you join the tour.
3. Join the tour.
Show the confirmation email on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. The tour will be explained in Korean by the staff, but there is a monitor in front of the bus that provides English, Chinese and Japanese commentary for each destination.
2. Eating on the bus is not allowed.
3. If the tour is canceled due to lack of participants, a cancellation email will be sent to you and a full refund will be issued.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 50% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you would like to reschedule your reservation, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 3 days in advance.
AvailabilitySilla History Course: Every day
East Sea Course: Every Tue/Thu/Sat/Sun
Bomun Tourist Complex or
Gyeongju Express Bus Terminal or
Singyeongju Station (KTX)
- - Pick up & drop off
- - Transportation
- - Lunch
- - Entrance fees
You might also like
K-Shuttle Bus Tour- Eastern Korea (2N3D)
K-Shuttle Bus Tour- All around Korea (4N5D)
your own private group trips?