1. Start the rail bike ride at Gimyujeong Station.
2. There's a rest stop in the middle (6km) so that you can take a rest and buy snack.
3. Take the Nangman Train for the rest of the way to Gangchon station (Gangchon Village parking lot).
4. Take the free shuttle bus at the parking lot back to Gimyujeong station.
(50 mins of rail bike ride + 20 mins break time at transfer stop + 20 mins of romantic train ride)
|2-seater Bike||$27 USD|
|4-seater Bike||$36 USD|
How to book
1. Complete your booking.
Select option, date, time, number of participants and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your email.
Upon successful booking, a confirmation email with directions and details will be sent to you. Also, the reservation number will be sent to you in a separate email.
3. Enjoy your ride.
Show the reservation number on your phone to the staff & enjoy your trip!
Please keep in mind
1. During the winter season, wearing thick clothes is highly recommended.
2. The rail bike is not automatic.
3. Free shuttle bus is available every 30 minutes which takes you back to Gimyujeong Station after the ride.
4. Children under 3 years old are not allowed to ride the rail bike for safety reasons.
5. No refunds or changes can be made on the day. Please make sure to check for availability with us at least 3 days in advance if you need to change the schedule.
3 days before the reserved date: 100% refund
2 days before the reserved date: 80% refund
1 day before the reserved date or less: Non-refundable
*If you need to reschedule your reservation, please check the availability with us at least 3 days before the original reserved date (no later than 5:00pm KST).
Book 3 days in advance.
Gangchon Rail Park at Gimyujeong Station
You might also like
Nami Island & Chuncheon Mulle-gil Canoe 1 Day Tour
Seoul Vicinity Tour 4 in 1: Nami Island + Petite France + Rail Park + Garden of Morning Calm
your own private group trips?