Everland One Day Pass m-ticket will save you the hassle of waiting in line to get tickets and let you enjoy the fun and thrill to the maximum.
Everland Mobile Ticket: Save money & time!
1. A simple QR code will be sent to your e-mail instantly. No need to print out.
2. Just show your QR code at the entrance and you’ll be right in.
|Included||Not Included |
|- Admission to Everland & Hoam Art Museum|
- Unlimited access to attractions in all 4 zones (American Adventure, European Adventure, Magic Land and Zoo Topia including Lost Valley)
|- Coin operated facilities|
- Animal Rides at Zoo Topia
- Special Exhibitions
- Safari World special tour (6 seater vehicle)
- Q Pass
*For FOREIGNERS only.
*Buy Everland Q-Pass (Express Pass)
for Amazon Express, T Express, Safari World, Lost Valley or Panda World.
*In case you buy the ticket more than 1 week ahead, it will be sent 1 week before your visit.
| How to get to Everland|
|Shuttle Bus||From Hong Univ. / Myeongdong / Dongdaemun History &Culture Station: Take our shuttle bus|
| Regular Bus||From Gangnam Station: Take bus #5002 at Exit 5 or 10|
From Sadang Station: Take bus #1500-2 at Exit 2 or 3
|Subway||- Transfer to Yongin Ever Line at Giheung Station on Bundang (Yellow) Line and get off at Jeondae Everland Station (30 mins)|
- You can take the free shuttle bus from Jeondae Everland Station Exit 3 and go to Everland (Ever Line operation hours: 05:30am~11:30pm)
|Private Van||You can hire our private van |
Winter at Everland is even more exciting with the Snow Buster! Choose your favorite sled and enjoy the ride.
- Munch Kid’s sled (Dec 15~)
- Jungfrau Sled for both kids and adults (will be open during December)
- Eiger Sled: the first 4-seat sled in Korea (will be open during December)
- Easy and safe: sled lift and non-slip mats are installed