This is the ultimate hassle-free Everland Package which includes one day pass to Everland and a round-trip shuttle bus ride from Seoul/Suwon.
Everland Mobile Ticket: Save money & time!
1. A simple QR code will be sent to your e-mail instantly. No need to print out.
2. Just show your QR code at the entrance and you’ll be right in.
|Included||Not Included |
|- Admission to Everland & Hoam Art Museum|
- Unlimited access to attractions in all 4 zones (American Adventure, European Adventure, Magic Land and Zoo Topia including Lost Valley)
|- Coin-operated facilities|
- Animal Riding at Zoo Topia
- Special exhibitions
- Safari World special tour (6-seater vehicle)
- Q Pass
*For FOREIGNERS only.
**Buy Everland Q-Pass (Express Pass)
for Amazon Express, T Express, Safari World, Lost Valley or Panda World.
*In case you buy the ticket more than 1 week ahead, it will be sent 1 week before your visit.
Everland Shuttle Bus Schedule & Pick-up Location
Northern Seoul (Gangbuk) Line
Southern Seoul (Gangnam)/Suwon Line
|Northern Seoul → Everland (1~1.5 hours)|
|9:05am||Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4|
(Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang, Airport Railroad)
|9:40am||Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2|
|9:50am||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
(Line 2, 4, 5) Exit 11
|Everland → Northern Seoul (1~1.5 hours)|
|Option 1) Evening Bus|
|6:30pm||Depart from Everland Parking Area No. 5|
To Hongik University Station, Myeongdong Station and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
|Option 2) Night Bus (N/A)|
|8:30pm|| Depart from Everland Parking Area No. 5|
To Myeongdong Station and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
[Everland Snow Festival: Win the Winter]
|Southern Seoul/Suwon → Everland (40~50 mins)|
|9:25am||Depart from Sinnonhyeon Station (Line 9) Exit 6|
|9:30am||Depart from Gangnam Station (Line 2, Shinbundang) Exit 6|
|9:30am||Depart from Suwon Station (Line 1, Bundang) Exit 6|
|Everland → Southern Seoul/Suwon (40~50 mins)|
|7:00pm||Depart from Everland Parking Area No. 5|
Winter at Everland is even more exciting with the Snow Buster! Choose your favorite sled and enjoy the ride.
- Munch Kid’s sled (Dec 15~)
- Jungfrau Sled for both kids and adults (Dec 20~)
- Eiger Sled: the first 4-seat sled in Korea (Dec 30~)
- Easy and safe: sled lift and non-slip mats are installed
Snow Safari and Butterfly Exhibition
Rudolf Village, Santa House, and Romantic Tower Tree
Romance in the Sky (firework), Moonlight Photo Party (LED lighting show)
Hot Food Zone:
Winter special menus