Ecoland Jeju is a forest theme park in Jeju Island which gives you a great chance to explore the primitive forest of Mt. Halla “Gotjawal”.
It’s one of the most popular destinations in Jeju Island where thousands of visitors come by to see and feel the nature of Jeju by taking the Baldwin train, a special British train that looks like a train from the 1800s.
The park has 5 stations and each station has different themes to enjoy by order:
1) Main Station- The donut shaped main station is the start & the end point. There are various facilities such as the ticket booth, snack bar, restaurant, souvenir shop and central fountain plaza.
2) Eco Bridge station- A 300m long deck along the huge lake makes you feel as if you’re walking on the lake.
3) Lake Side station- There are several activities that you can do here: bumper boat, relax at cafe over water, discovery zone, Don quixote & the windmill, and Samda garden
4) Picnic Garden station- Enjoy a picnic on the vast grass. This station also includes ‘Kids’ Town’ and ‘Eco Road’, the Gotjawal forest trail entirely covered with scoria.
5) Lavender, Green Tea & Rose Garden station- Visit a European style garden full with herbs, roses and green tea leaves and lavender field over the secret fence.
The train operates continuously at regular intervals (8~10 minutes).
Fried pork cutlet, Shrimp Tortilla Pizza, Sea Urchin & Seaweed Soup, Noodle with friend shrimps, Jjajangmyeon noodle, Noodle soup with pork
Summer- Noodles in cold soybean soup
Fall/Winter- Abalone rice porridge