Visit Camellia Hill, one of the best gardens located in southwestern part of Jeju, with more than 6,000 camellia trees and 250 native plants.
Camellia Hill Jeju will welcome you with 500 different species of camellia trees from 80 countries and many other trees and flowers. Various kinds of camellia trees are grouped into areas such as the European Camellia Forest and the Asia Pacific Camellia Forest where you can enjoy camellia flowers of different colors like pink, white and red.
There are lots of photo spots throughout the whole garden where you can take fun and memorable pictures including cute Korean traditional cottages and decorated sitting areas. You can enjoy tea and coffee as well as buy some camellia-related products at a cafe and a souvenir shop, too.
*Camellia trees bloom from November to February. So don’t hesitate and visit Camellia Hill Jeju NOW!
1. Parking Lot / 2. Ticket Office / 3. Wildflowers Trail / 4. European Camellia Forest
5. Sasanqua Forest / 6. Traditional Olle / 7. Asia Pacific Camellia Forest
8. The Sound of Bird and Wind Trail / 9. Suryujeong / 10. Lotus Pond
11. Garden of Heart / 12. Observatory / 13. Lotus Pond / 14. Traditional Cottage
15. Cafe & Shop / 16. Grassfields / 17. Yongso Falls / 18. Meeting point